Friday, November 28, 2014

Timehops


Who doesn't love a good Timehop?

Sometimes they are super boring

Such an interesting life I lead, I know!

Sometimes you wondered why you shared such a stupid thing...like how sick, bored, and the like with something.

I check my Timehop daily. I always find it them interesting and share the good ones.


Ya, totally shared this one...I thought it was funny enough to share a 2nd time, 5 years later....

Today, I read my Timehops, and I had a moment...

The Timehop:


The moment:

Who is always there for me when I'm going to fall? 

God. 

Who will always love me, no matter what? 

God. 

Who wants the best for me even when I don't realize what that is? 

God! 

Every time I fall, stumble, and fail, God will be there with His arms open. He will welcome me with a big hug and forgive me for my mistakes.

While what I meant 5 years ago was a boyfriend, what it means today is so much more.

**Please excuse the "Twilight" refrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment