Tuesday, September 30, 2014

"Facebook Official"

When a couple begins dating, gets engaged, or gets married, people say it's not official until it's "Facebook official". Well, I have made a BIG step and made it "Facebook official" that I'm discerning religious life.

I was waiting to make an announcement on Facebook until I told all the people in my life that I wanted to tell personally. I told my sisters a couple of weekends ago, my parents have known, my brother found out on his first TEC over Labor Day weekend. I had just one close friend who I wasn't sure would be excited for me to still tell. I finally told her...I told her she could either be supportive or we didn't have to still be friends...she is trying to be supportive.

It feels good to not have this secret anymore!! It feels even better to have my friends and family praying for me!

In other news, the Nun Run is this coming Saturday!!! I'm SUPER excited and will update you all on how it goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment