Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Happy Feast of St. Térèse of Lisieux!!

Happy Feast of St. Térèse of Lisieux!!!

Today, Imagine Sisters, a group that supports vocations to religious life, is hosting "The One Rose Invitation"

"The One Rose Invitation was inspired by St.Thérèse of Lisieux, the patron saint of Imagine Sisters, who said, 'After my death I will let fall a shower of roses.'

They ask everyone to think and pray about a young woman who they know and think would make a good religious sister. Then, today, October 1st, you let her know by offering her a single rose.

The rose is a symbol of the invitation to consider religious life, as well as an acknowledgment of the beauty of that young woman’s soul.

Today, I am sending out an electronic rose to a dear friend who I believe will make a FANTABULOUS religious sister!



Next time I see her in person, I will be giving her a real rose.

Who do you know that may be called to religious life? Will you let her know by sending her a rose???



No comments:

Post a Comment