Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Nun Run and TEC

I was contacted by the vocation director to do a "nun run". 

When I first read "nun run" I was thinking of an actual run of some sort...I don't run, but I am working on becoming healthier. The vision I had was nuns in full habits running a 5k. I was thinking "why would I want to participate in an event with running nuns??"

Then I read the rest of the message...

The "nun run" is going to be a road trip of sorts to visit various religious orders in our diocese and surrounding area. Doesn't that sound like fun?? I think it does!! He told me that it would probably be on October 4th so I will fill you all in on how it went!!

On another note, I was on team for a TEC this past weekend. It was a bittersweet moment because it will probably be my last TEC for awhile as I begin to get further into my journey. It was an AMAZING weekend to be my last for awhile!!! Christ is truly alive in the 15 TECites, 16 team, and 4 wheat team!!! So, thank you Belleville TEC 255 for an amazing experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment