Sunday, July 27, 2014

“For those who are called, no explanation is necessary. For those who are not called, no explanation is possible.”

“For those who are called, no explanation is necessary.  For those who are not called, no explanation is possible.”

I read this in a blog and it comes from the movie "The Song of Bernadette". I don't think I have ever seen the movie, but it is now on my list of movies to watch. 

When I read it, it all made sense. I have tried to explain to people how it feels to have this call and why I am going down this path, and I can't. I find it difficult to even express to myself this call. I feel it in my heart, and I have to follow it. 

I have never had such a sense of peace. Yes, I had trouble sleeping the first few nights after I decided to FINALLY answer the call, but now that I am actively discerning, I'm at peace and feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment