Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Beliefs

I have always had strong Catholic beliefs. I *tried* to start a pro-life group in high school. I have done the March for Life. I am not only against abortion, I am against the death penalty and killing in general. When I hear of someone put to death, I say a prayer for the poor soul who has died and the poor soul who had to do the killing.

I'm sure you didn't want to read about my pro-life beliefs though and that is not the reason for this post...

I have always felt the need to hide my feelings about these and other topics from people. They tend to call me close minded and other, more hateful, names. However, since the moment I started my discernment journey, I haven't felt the need to hide my beliefs. I don't know where I heard it/read it/whatever. But, the people who say I'm close minded sand what-not are being just that. I don't believe what they believe, so I'm wrong...hmmm....

I am *trying* not to make judgement of people. Jesus loved the tax collector, so must we. If you don't agree with me, that is perfectly okay! I'm being called to help those that need it. I'm not here to tell you what you believe is right or wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment