Saturday, August 16, 2014

For the Love of Blogging

I have been mostly blogging from my phone. Well, my phone is slowly dying  and most of my apps have been deleted because "lack of storage". So, I started blogging from my computer. I can now see that people are reading my blog!!! (Okay, they are mostly just reading my "Answer Me This", but that still counts!!)

This makes me feel good! I REALLY enjoy reading blogs, particularly Catholic blogs, and even more so, blogs by other people discerning and those that have taken vows to religious life. I will continue to blog because I like blogging. It is my hope that at least ONE person finds this blog and is moved by what I have to say, realizes that it is okay to be interested in religious life, and sees that there are other vocations besides married life and priesthood!

Other blogs by religious that I like are
sisterintraining.blogspot.com
whomeasister.blogspot.com 

(Both of these are not updated very often)

Then there this website that has a directory of Catholic blogs:
catholicblogs.blogspot.com

If you have a blog that you think I may be interested in reading, leave the link in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment