Sunday, August 10, 2014

Answer Me This #2

Another "Answer Me This" from catholicallyear.com


1. What do you still want to do this summer?


Nothing!!! I'm ready for summer to be over and for school to start!!!


2. What's your favorite kind of pie?


Such a hard question...I love pie!! Apple, cherry, pecan, chocolate, strawberry...I'd try them all!!



3. How much sleep do you need each day? How much do you get?


8+ hours. I can do more and I can do less. The first few nights after deciding to actively discern religious life, I didn't sleep much...I got like 5.5 hours in one weekend. I normally get my 8 hours.


4. Do you prefer to swim in a pool, lake, river, or ocean?


I like pools. Lakes are okay, rivers are scary, and I have never been to the ocean.


5. Do you know any poems by heart?


Ummm, not really. I have parts of "The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost memorized thanks to a crazy history teacher...he had each person take a line and we slowly memorized it as a class. My line was the last, but the last 3 lines mean a lot to me.


Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.


I really am taking a road less traveled...I guess I'll see where it takes me!



6. Do you use the public library?


Not like I use to. My little town use to have one and I would check out at least 3 books a week during the summer. I might still have some that I never returned...oops...

1 comment:

  1. If you have to have just one line of "The Road Not Taken," that's a good one! Frost is my favorite poet.

    ReplyDelete