Monday, January 26, 2015

Signs from God


This is how I feel tonight. 

2 months in a row now I have left a board meeting wanting to cry and quit. Why? Because of people who make me feel like I'm stupid.

I know some will say I can control how others make me feel, but you can't. There will come a day when you snap because you have had enough belittling from someone. I have reached that point. If this particular person does such a great job, then she can do it alone because I'm done! I'm not going to be around people who take my joy! She has taken the joy I once had serving on TEC board. I use to LOVE the 4th Monday of the month, now I dread it.

This was the sign I got that I shouldn't delay my discernment for TEC board and  I shouldn't try to make TEC board work if/when I become a novice. I was secretly hoping for a bright pink rose as a sign to stay and finish my term, but I don't think it's going to happen. 

TEC has been a HUGE part of my discernment and for that I am grateful for my time on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment