Friday, January 30, 2015

CSW 2015

This past week was Catholic Schools Week. This was also the first CSW I have experienced as an educator!


We had a lot of fun!! I must say, I'm proud to say I work in a Cathoic school! It is helping me in my discernment process and it's helping spark other's onterest in religious vocations!

When I would sub at public schools, I wouldn't even wear a cross necklace in fear of offending someone. Now, not only do I wear this necklace daily: 


But I also make sure we pray before snack time.

The students are always asking me for updates on my discernment. The 8th graders consult me about their confirmation saints. I get to re-assure them that they will be fine abd that the bishop isn't as scary as people say he is.

So, I'm proud to say I work in a Catholic school! I will be missing these kids when I take the next step in my journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment