Thursday, January 22, 2015

More on Being Pro-Life: Roe V. Wade Edition

I wrote awhile back that I am pro-life. That hasn't changed. Today, I just wish to talk about the most common human life that is taken, that of an unborn child, a child who has no voice for itself.

This image...wow!!!


Has this what our society come to??? While watching the news tonight, I saw a report about a puppy mill getting shut down. While scrolling through my Facebook feed, I see people posting about trying to find homes for cats abd dogs.

Why don't we have a similar type of compassion for the unborn? Can we get the police to raid Planned Parenthood and rescue the unborn and find new, good homes for them? Can I get my friends to share a picture of an unborn baby around the world and find it a living home?

Hopefully, one day soon, we will be hearing about abortion clinics getting shut down as often as we hear of puppy mills getting shut down!

#prolife
#ALLlivesmatter

No comments:

Post a Comment