Saturday, December 20, 2014

My Job is the BEST!!!

I know I have talked about how much I love my job before, but it's still true.

We are at the (about) halfway point in the school year!! It has been an awesome experience so far!

First off, I have been featured in our quarterly newsletter


I think they (maybe) might be proud of me and my discernment! This makes me feel really good!

Then, there is my stack of Christmas gifts that I received! The 4th grade gave me a homemade big card (that they all signed) and a big bag of assorted gourmet popcorn! The principal gave me wine glasses and chocolate. From Fr. Jack, I received homemade honey mustard! I'm SUPER excited to dig into that! The kindergarten gave me lotions and some soap.

Then we had our Christmas party. I didn't feel out of place or like I didn't belong once! It was an awesome feeling!

I love the kids that I work with and I love the school! I love that I'm supported when I am having trouble with the students and not the other way around. It's not a super stressful work environment and that is awesome!

However, I'm trying not to get attached. If/when I take the next step in formation, I will probably not be able to keep my job with them. That will be a sad day! I will miss them! They have been/are/will be important in my discernment!

No comments:

Post a Comment