Sunday, March 1, 2015

Super-Horrible-No-Good-Very-Bad Week!

I've had a super-horrible-no-good-very-bad week! 

I missed mass on Tuesday night. I (unexpectedly) had to work until 6pm and then developed a bad stress headache.

On Wednesday, I had a big fight with my "co-worker". "Co-worker" is in quotes because she doesn't always show up and when she does, she doesn't work. The fight on Wednesday was over the fact that I have developed rules and a routine that she doesn't like. I stood my ground and she decided she won't talk to me. This REALLY upset me. I couldn't believe her attitude towards me. 

Thursday, I talked with my principal about it. I told her how it wasn't just last night, but everything else that has been going on this school year. I also found out that my "co-worker"wanted to have a meeting with the principal. This really upset me. I felt like she didn't have the right to be mad because I have bent over backwards and missed events I wanted to go to so she can leave when she wants and not show up whenever she likes.

Friday, she was on the hall waiting to talk with the principal and she refused to even look at me as I walked by. Then, when we worked together, she walked out at 3:45 and didn't come back until 4:30. REALLY??? I had the kids cleanup what  they were playing with, got them snack, cleaned up snack, and had snack put away in that time. 

But, everything is going to be OKAY!!!

I found these at World Market:


They are an Australian cookie that is soooo good! It was the best way to end a bad week!

But, this week has taught me something! Working with people isn't always sunshine and roses. When/if I live in community, it's not always going to be sunshine and roses. I need to not hold in all my frustrations. In the same way, I shouldn't complain about everything. I need to find a happy middle and know when I need to seek help and mediation. I pray that I continue to learn and grow with the situations that God puts me in!



No comments:

Post a Comment