Monday, November 24, 2014

"Friends Forever"

The Ferguson, MO protests are happening REALLY close to where I live. There have even been (false) reports of riots by the school I work at. However, I am not going to blog about that today. I want to blog happy thoughts tonight!

AAAAAAANNNNNDDDD happy thoughts = YouTube....

No, really, you should totally try it!! I end up in the strangest places, but it's fun!

Tonight was a journey through Jr. High and High School. It started with this video:


I was going to blog about my terrible senior year, but then I remember..."THE PAST IS IN THE PAST!!!" And I should just "let it go"



I found this video tonight:



Wow!! So true!! It was a naive thougt that people I was friends with for 18ish years would just start ignoring me. We were Facebook friends until I had enough and deleted them.

But I have better friends! My college friends are AMAZING! We rode the struggle bus together and no one but us understand the pains of 12+ credit hours during the SUMMER semester!! I even spent my 21st birthday IN CLASS with them and they surprised me with this!



Then I have my TEC friends. I don't know where I would be without them. They are the reasons why I am where I am today. They are the ones that have encouraged me and held me up when I felt like I was falling down!


While I'm bummed that I wasn't "Friends Forever" with my high school friends, I have soooo many other AMAZ-BALLS friends! Ones that are supportive abd care about me! (But, I'm still looking forward to my 10 year class reunion in a couple of years, wonder what people will think about me...)

No comments:

Post a Comment